Now, there's a safe and secure way to transport your wine anywhere.The WineSkin® bottle transport bag is the first and only way to safely and securely transport wine and other bottles no matter where you go. Never again worry about bottles leaking or breaking inside your luggage, or during shipment. WineSkin is the leak-proof transport system that is affordable, easy to use and secure. Just place the bottle inside WineSkin and its double seals help keep your precious cargo intact during transport or shipment.
WineSkin is available at fine wine and spirits retailers worldwide, as well as wineries and tasting rooms to help you get your precious cargo back home safely. WineSkin is also affordable - a 3-pack of WineSkin carries a suggested retail price of $9.99 or less.
Click here to find the WineSkin retailer nearest you.
Click here to learn more about the WineSkin Cares program.
Click here to learn more about selling WineSkin in your retail establishment.
Sign up now for the WineSkin Retailer and Distributor Newsletter
Join our monthly mailing list now. It's free, we guard your privacy and we include great offers and news with each issue.
- FlipKey by TripAdvisor has a great new article entitled "The top travel products to make your trip easier," and it includes a wide...
- Adrien at DrinkMeMag.com has great new coverage of WineSkin up over at Drink Me Magazine - click here to check it out! If you’...
- London-based journalist Rebecca Williams recently blogged at Huffington Post about her globe-trotting journeys with bottles of win...
- We're pleased to show off this image taken yesterday at the Christchurch, New Zealand, airport, where WineSkin is now availab...
- WineSkin was featured as part of LadyLUX.com's 2014 Travel Gadgets roundup feature. Explore the vineyards of Oregon’s Willamet...
- WineSkin made an appearance on KOLR Channel 10's Ozarks Live show with Tom and Shannon. Check it out! ...
- Get Lost Magazine, an Australia-based travel magazine, recently profiled WineSkin and had these kind words to say: For anyone wh...
- Noted wine writer, cookbook author and radio/television host Les Kincaid recently covered the WineSkin on his nationally syndicate...
If your operation is a:
Winery or Fortified Spirit Manufacturer: you will want to ship samples wrapped in WineSkin to help provide that extra level of security and confidence that your bottle will arrive at its destination safe and sound.
Tasting Room: send every bottle sold home wrapped in a custom-imprinted WineSkin featuring your logo, web address and other contact information for follow-up sales; designed to increase tasting room sales by providing consumers with a safe and cost effective method for wine transportation and to assist your sales force in facilitating additional sales, particularly against airplane cabin prohibitions on liquid transport.
Distributors: deliver samples to retail accounts in WineSkin — use it as an upsell opportunity by reselling WineSkin to your accounts.
Retailers: send every bottle you sell out the door wrapped in protective WineSkin — whether the bottle is going around the block or around the world, nothing inspires more travel confidence that WineSkin.
There's only one way to transport wine — WineSkin.
Now available in the United States — Wine Shield, the amazing product that keeps wine fresh in the bottle through the last glass poured.
Available from From The Source LLC (WineSkin's creator), Wine Shield is the perfect addition to any wine retailer or winery — and it's a natural for any wine-by-the-glass establishment like bars, restaurants, and other hospitality locations.
Just what is it? Wine Shield is plastic disc that floats on the top of wine in any opened 750ml bottle. When Wine Shield is inserted into the bottle, it creates a barrier to oxidation which preserves the taste and nose of the wine for up to 5 days from the moment of opening.
Latest News from the world of Wine Skin
<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 Next > End >>
|Page 1 of 3|